Whether ranching in the mountains or building the railroads, men of the West have always relied on the Chuckwagon to turn out a good meal. Here's a chance for you and your family to experience a bit of the Old West and enjoy a good meal together. With live cowboy music, unique activities, and delicious food, you can't beat the Black Gulch Chuckwagon Dinner!
REGIStRATION FOR OCTOBER 27 IS CLOSED
- Smoked Brisket meal with made-from-scratch cobbler for dessert!
- Hay rides, butter making, hatchet throwing, and more!
- Live cowboy music throughout the meal time
- Great fun for the entire family
- Activities begin on the campsite at 4:30pm
- Cost: $18 for adults (13+), $12 for children (6-12), 5 & under are free
- Dinner will be served from 5:30-6:15
- Chuckwagon Dinner is held at the campsite (address here)